• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K2 Public Enemy....advice for a new set

jbone21

Anyone think it's time for an upgrade? Only like 10 years old haha....can still ride em as fast and as hard tho

Edd

Well, I own a pair of these I haven't skied in years. It's a wood core cambered ski with an 84 waist and twin tips. No metal. I ski a Blizzard Bushwacker, 88 waist, no metal, not twin tip, but tip and tail rocker, wood core, cambered. They're not made anymore but you can find a cheap pair online I'm sure.

Hawkshot99

Well, I own a pair of these I haven't skied in years. It's a wood core cambered ski with an 84 waist and twin tips. No metal. I ski a Blizzard Bushwacker, 88 waist, no metal, not twin tip, but tip and tail rocker, wood core, cambered. They're not made anymore but you can find a cheap pair online I'm sure.
There is 2 versions of the Brahma for next season. I'm guessing 1 will be a light version like the Bushwacker was.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

The PE was an incredibly fun ski. Good in pow, spring snow, with a tight turn radius in a 174 length. Good memories.

Matt Miller

It is good and i would suggest if you can find it online, buy it. you will definitely enjoy the change.