• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wachusett Mountain Group rate

amandacc

Hi all! if anyone is interested in getting a group rate on season passes at Wachusett Mountain I started a group so you can get a discount!

Wachusett

The early season special rates are valid through NOVEMBER 17th. This season the Bronze Century Pass is $229, the Silver Century Pass is $289, and the Gold Century Pass remains at $499. The in-season price for all Century passes is only $100 more than the early season price, so they're still a great bargain and can be purchased right up to February 1st, 2011.

Just put in my name Amanda Conte for coordinator or the group name
'New england boarders'

With a wachusett season pass you get discounts at 17 other ski areas. Participating area's include: Stratton Mountain, VT., Jiminy Peak, MA., Mount Sunapee, NH., Bristol Mountain, NY., Holiday Valley, NY., Windham Mtn., NY., Shawnee Peak, ME., Jay Peak, VT., Okemo, VT., Sugarbush, VT., Crystal Mountain, MI., Wintergreen Mtn., VA., Mont Saint-Sauveur, QU., Seven Springs, PA., Liberty, PA. Roundtop, PA., Whitetail Mtn. Resort, PA., Alta, UT. . For specific offers to pass holders, go to www.wachusett.com, click on Rates & Packages, then click on Pass Holder Benefits.

f1kartracer

where did you get these prices?

I just checked the group prices I am in 2 different groups. The prices I am seeing are bronze 239, silver 289, gold 539.

f1kartracer

right from the website

gold Unlimited Pass (7days x 7nights)
No Restrictions
$539

After 11/16/11
$639

silver $289

After 11/16/11
$389

bronse $239

After 11/16/11