• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

darent

I'm thinking of investing in a company that makes tattoo removal equipment. Tattoos seem to be "cool" now; and I can see people getting one or two ones here or there. But I'm wondering what's going to happen to people who get a lot; like those full arm sleeves. How's that gonna look years from now?

glen ,I just read aarticle about a women who lost her job and used all her retirement money to start a laser tat removal business. she is doing gangbuster business and is looking to open a chain of stores. your investment thought seems like a good one!!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
at first I said a serious wtf too, but ive warmed up to the idea after seeing some final work done on bobcats and other game for household game rooms and it's pretty nifty. ;)

Geoff

Fischer Cat perhaps?

A Fisher Cat is a badger.

FisherCat.jpg

Grassi21

Grassi21

have you ever seen a bobcat before?! pretty wild....

I saw one sunny itself on one of my neighbors lawns one afternoon (can I use the word 'one' one more time in this sentence). It looked at me, stood up, and lazily strolled back into the woods. The musculature on this thing is what impressed me the most.