Wtf ? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf ?

I think Breathe Right has lost a customer in that one.

"The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

I wonder what the total bill is for all that 'work'. Has to be many thousands. He can plan on times that cost by 10 when he wakes up 20 years from now and says, ya know, that wasn't such a good idea and wants to get it reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I wonder what the total bill is for all that 'work'. Has to be many thousands. He can plan on times that cost by 10 when he wakes up 20 years from now and says, ya know, that wasn't such a good idea and wants to get it reversed.
    I'm thinking of investing in a company that makes tattoo removal equipment. Tattoos seem to be "cool" now; and I can see people getting one or two ones here or there. But I'm wondering what's going to happen to people who get a lot; like those full arm sleeves. How's that gonna look years from now?
    SoVT

You gotta figure that isn't going to be easy to undo...
    Brian

About 50 cents...

"The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    About 50 cents...

Brian

This is not really news of the weird, nor is it on youtube, so I guess it can go in here by default?

http://gawker.com/5840949/arizona-ma...car-crash-ever

Doesn't really matter because it's awesome, maybe even deserving of it's own thread...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    This is not really news of the weird, nor is it on youtube, so I guess it can go in here by default?

Doesn't really matter because it's awesome, maybe even deserving of it's own thread...
    "Reality hits you hard Bro!"
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post

Best....hat...evAr...

Now I see why he had a "hat lanyard". Must have not been the first time it went flying.

To the dude behind him: Nice sunglasses Officer Poncherello!
    SoVT

How about the girl behind him who appeared to be laughing so hard she was crying...
    Brian

Thread Information