• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

gmcunni

in the spirit of the "youtube gems" and "news of the weird" i think we need a general WTF thread for random WTF-ness.

311861_2438859773626_1315729559_32950980_556229098_n.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
You could probably put your poles through the earloop so you don't have to carry them in your hands on the way in between the car and the lodge.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I wonder what the total bill is for all that 'work'. Has to be many thousands. He can plan on times that cost by 10 when he wakes up 20 years from now and says, ya know, that wasn't such a good idea and wants to get it reversed.

Glenn

I wonder what the total bill is for all that 'work'. Has to be many thousands. He can plan on times that cost by 10 when he wakes up 20 years from now and says, ya know, that wasn't such a good idea and wants to get it reversed.

I'm thinking of investing in a company that makes tattoo removal equipment. Tattoos seem to be "cool" now; and I can see people getting one or two ones here or there. But I'm wondering what's going to happen to people who get a lot; like those full arm sleeves. How's that gonna look years from now?

bvibert

Staff member

You gotta figure that isn't going to be easy to undo... :eek:

Glenn

bvibert

Staff member
How about the girl behind him who appeared to be laughing so hard she was crying... :lol: