• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Best Eastern Ski Resort Condorcet Poll - REVISED AND IMPROVED!

ALLSKIING

Staff member
OK. I'm going to try and keep it open for another week. I did not do what I'm supposed to do as poll administrator to end the poll, so I'm assuming it's still open even though it states that the poll w supposed to close yesterday.

Can someone who hasn't voted please vote now and confirm that we can still vote?

VOTE HERE AND PLEASE CONFIRM WHEN YOU DO THAT POLLING IS STILL OPEN

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru...df6f370a4e52a60&akey=6dcd31ce2fe364ac_NWe-tAb

Thanks!
Looks like it is still open. I tried from a different IP and looks to be up and running.

skiersleft

Looks like it is still open. I tried from a different IP and looks to be up and running.

Great news!!! Polling is still open, so let's continue voting. Those of you who have voted encourage fellow AZoners who haven't voted to vote.

I will close the poll on Saturday, October 22 right before midnight. Let's see if we can make it to 100 votes!

Results will be posted on Sunday, October 23.

Mapnut

Never noticed before, but is that a finger on the end of the flame? Literally adding insult to injury.

RENO

OK, just voted. Don't care for polls that much, but I have nothing better to do right now at work while I'm guzzling my coffee trying to wake up! :lol:

skiersleft

Up to 89 votes now! I think we have a real shot at getting to 100 before poll closes on 10/22!!!:spin:

J.Spin

Website
JandEproductions.com
I just stopped in at AZ today, saw the poll, and voted, so thanks for keeping it open the extra amount of time. That should make at least 90 participants now, so hopefully you'll be able to hit 100!

skiersleft

I just stopped in at AZ today, saw the poll, and voted, so thanks for keeping it open the extra amount of time. That should make at least 90 participants now, so hopefully you'll be able to hit 100!

Thanks for voting!! One hundred votes is definitely within reach! Let's get out the vote!