• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lindsey Vonn Files for Divorce

snowmonster

One of the great flicks of all time!....

Now we get those two up here....and in addition coax Jenn Berg and Charlotte Moats away from the two-three foot deep fluff for a weekend of blissful pp!....HAHAHAHA.
Let's send an invite to Ingrid Backstrom and call it the ultimate AZ summit!
Snowmonster: You've got your competition in Aksel Lund Svindal. He's pretty big, strong and super fast. ;)
Bring him on!=)
She might drop the Vonn and go to her initial name (Kildow) and simplify the names with her ass ociation with SM.

So it could be Lindsey Kil-Monster!!!:beer::uzi::smash:
Kil-Monster = I love it!

snoseek

^^^^^ Even if you had them all you would still be checking the scenery constantly.

I bet LV has a rockin ghetto booty!

Last edited:

AdironRider

Who gives a crap why they are getting divorced.

That Tebow rumor is pretty juicy though.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

drjeff

She's going to be the next one to claim to be carrying Beiber's love child...

She would have killed him! He is such a wimp!

Exactly! My guess is that LV would take out Beiber quicker and with more force than she attacks a slalom gate. And if the world was lucky enough, that would be the end of Beiber! ;) :lol:

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Found this rumor somewhere on the net. Supposedly her husband got mad and destroyed all her ski boots and skis.

"This is true. I am a ski tuner up here in Aspen. We had the world cup here all weekend. The rumor mill was rabid about this. The two major things this article leaves out are the fact that her husband destroyed her boots this weekend before the races and the reason the divorce is happening is that Lindsey's has been Dating Tim Tebow for 3 or 4 months. So much for the religous guy honoring another man's marriage. All pretty sad. She claimed it was a bad back her withdrawing from the race yesterday. It was more likely No skis ready to race and no boots for her feet and no coach or tuner no, Ski Racing."

Tim Tebow - Lindsey Vonn - Brooklyn Decker at the ESPY awards in July
232x152.jpg

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2011/12/vonn_wins_tebow.html

Glenn

I don't follow sports so I totally don't get the down on one knee thing. Someone help me here. :lol:

BenedictGomez

I don't follow sports so I totally don't get the down on one knee thing. Someone help me here. :lol:

What?!!?!?

You're the one person in America who hasnt been inundated with the Tim Tebow genuflecting thing over the last month or so? I'm jealous*

*Just to clarify, I have zero problem with Tebow, but I'm sick of how the media is "covering" this

Glenn

No clue guys. I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. :lol: Thanks for filling me in!

drjeff

No clue guys. I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. :lol: Thanks for filling me in!

Let me put it in terms you can relate to Glenn. The Te-bow is something that "Gordon" would do infront of a picture of Fred Pabst after "Gordon" just conquered the biggest PBR ever! ;) :lol: :beer:

P.S. I'll fill you in on the rest of the details while either riding the BBE or consuming a cold beer at Mount Snow this weekend! :)