• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Elan 888 with Marker Baron AT Binding

skidmarks

For Sale:
Elan 888 Skis with Marker Baron AT Bindings

The Elan 888 is a great ski, this is my second pair. I mounted this pair with a Marker Baron binding so I could also ski tour on them as well as resort ski. I have several pairs of Alpine Skis and also Telemark so these skis have seen light duty and are in great shape. They will be fully tuned before delivery!!

This is a great ground floor Side-Country opportunity for someone! Operators are standing by.....

Burt_Ravine_084.jpg

(above) Climbing in the Blogg Free Zone
Burt_Ravine_029.jpg

(above) Looking into Great Gulf
Mittersill_355.jpg

(above) Late Spring at Bretton Woods

wa-loaf

Name your own price? Maybe he wants to start a bidding war ..

skidmarks

More Details on the skis

The skis are 177cm long and the bindings fit boot sole lengths from 265 - 320mm.

Cannonball

$20....if you throw in the skins.

Seriously, how about a ballpark price? I'm not in the market, but I'm proxy shopping for a friend. This are right in the ballpark for his needs but he's on a limited budget.

skidmarks

$20....if you throw in the skins.

Seriously, how about a ballpark price? I'm not in the market, but I'm proxy shopping for a friend. This are right in the ballpark for his needs but he's on a limited budget.

I'm not sure how much I'll let them go for. Have your friend PM me an offer