• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

close call

snoseek

Last night I decided to supplement my cannon/bretton woods midweek pass with an all for one pass just for the sake of variety. I had a feeling asc was still selling passes, so i went to the link to buy one. after entering all of my info, i opened a new window to review the blackout dates. it was then about 12:05 and they announced the passes were sold out. quickly i brought up the other page and submitted the info.it went through,10 more minutes and i'd be SOL

thetrailboss

Staff member
Not to sound too cynical, but I really doubt that ASC would turn someone, with cash in hand, away because of some silly, fake deadline. Maybe they would. [Shrugs shoulders]

thebigo

I am suprised to see that they stopped sales. Oddly they ran beyond the published date but only by a few days.

Is it possible that ASC has turned a corner?

They have added three new lifts and terrain out west along with new trails at their three largest eastern resorts.

Their stock, allthough still a penny stock, has been up signifigantly in the last few weeks.

No hard facts, just a thought.

Birdman829

Their college pass is still available until the 24th. I'm most likely going to get a Sun-Fri pass for $229 to supplement my Sugarbush pass.