• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free Stonegrind Ski/Snowboard Service

AllTunedUp

Website
www.alltunedup.com
Contest!-- Free Stonegrind Ski/Snowboard Service

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would offer a chance to get your gear All Tuned Up for the season for one lucky skier or boarder. The first person to correctly guess the mountain and trail in the following picture wins a FREE Stonegrind service with Ceramic Disc ground edge beveling and a waxing service with my WaxFuture infrared waxer. A $51 dollar value!
Winner will be announced on a first guess, first serve basis. As soon as I have a winner I will PM the party with info on how to redeem your FREE Tune.
(Not redeemable for cash.)

Last edited:

vandi518

Looks like a forming "J cloud" to me but I will also leave the guessing to someone who can use the service.

Good luck all.

Edit: I guess I should refresh before posting. Good guess Northern...love those woods in there!

Cannonball

Need something more difficult like a picture of a tree

Ok. Guess the exact location of this tree and I'll buy you a beer at the Common Man, Lincoln.

Pucker.jpg

Angus

I've skied paradise once and could have used a tune afterwards