• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

12" and still snowing

Magog Fishy

lol..been putting in about 10 hours a day during this holiday period so I have not had the chance to get out yet. Here is a pic by my good friend, Sandy Macys. BTW, the new snow plus uber snow making temps allowed the Bush to open 58 trails today. Maybe more snow on Fri. We have a very large and dedicated snow dancing contingent.

:eek::eek::eek: That is impressive! Bush's Web site actually says in one place 80 trails for tom, and in another place 83 trails. I might be skiing at the wrong place this weekend.

gmcunni

:eek::eek::eek: That is impressive! Bush's Web site actually says in one place 80 trails for tom, and in another place 83 trails. I might be skiing at the wrong place this weekend.

grrr. was all set to drive up to the valley tonight and ski tomorrow but wrinkle in the plan ruined it.