• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Kids day 1/29/12

powbmps

Now that's a great idea! Looking forward to the video.

There seems to be a lot of facial hair down in that neck of the woods :-D.

wa-loaf

Good stuff!

That is so sweet! I'm glad you captured Fritz helping Ethan. I tried to get a photo but was too late.

I missed it too, you can see me fumbling with my phone in the background.

Nice shots! Did I miss the video or are you still working on the masterpie

What's a masterpie? Taste good? Do you make that after the video ... :dontknow:

planb420

That is so sweet! I'm glad you captured Fritz helping Ethan. I tried to get a photo but was too late.

I saw you scrambling, thought I would post it up in case you did not get it. :wink:

and no the video is far from complete, so far all i have done is pick music and then grab some still frames for you guys to enjoy in the meantime. :popcorn:

planb420

Im sure I can out do Brian, I have over 60 GB's of gopro footage from this season to get through, and rising EVERYDAY LOL. If my computer gets fixed and I get a few "unridable" days I'm set ( but as many of you already know its gonna take a hill closure to get me off the slopes and on my computer) :)

o3jeff

Im sure I can out do Brian, I have over 60 GB's of gopro footage from this season to get through, and rising EVERYDAY LOL. If my computer gets fixed and I get a few "unridable" days I'm set ( but as many of you already know its gonna take a hill closure to get me off the slopes and on my computer) :)

Status of the video? I'm starting to get some flack from an 8 year old about this?