• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Kids day 1/29/12

wa-loaf

There's a bunch of folks with kids down there in the same age range as mine. Bvert, Greg, 2knees, Grassi, I'm sure there are others.

Any interest?

wa-loaf

I can do a Sunday. Now we just need to figure out which one ...

2knees

i'll be there next sunday with both of my kids. but anytime you guys want to get kids together to ski, whether at sundown or wherever, i'm into it. kids motivate each other much better then anything we as parents can say or do.

Madroch

Got two- 9 and 11- Sunday's are good- but I'm still on IR- although hopefully not for too long... Mine will be there most Sunday's with or without me on snow-they want to ski nastar.

JimG.

Staff member
I would be down for this with my 9 year old.

Greg and I were talking about getting the kids together at Sundown.

My issue is that until February many of my Sundays are filled with my 18 year old's college visits.

Greg

Staff member
BTW, mine are 5 and 8.

Almost 6 and almost 9 here. I'm down for this. We're there most weekends anyway. Would be crazy fun. Operative word being crazy.... :lol:

Madroch

Hopefully in... Should be healed enough to cruise with the kiddos by then...

wa-loaf

Can a mod put a date on the thread title please? What's a good rendezvous time? And if anyone can hook me up with discounted tickets too that would be sweet ... :)