Jay and Stowe? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay and Stowe?

Give us a try! We are at 60 trails and good snowmaking this week on RIpcord and Upper Organgrinder. Looks like snow if coming too!

I'll be at da Bush four days beginning Feb 3rd. No argument here!
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Jay and the Dip

I didn't venture out to the dip this past weekend (i am a weekender). I don't think the steeps near the road are anywhere close to being skied yet. In time......

Quote Originally Posted by luvinjaycloud View Post
    I didn't venture out to the dip this past weekend (i am a weekender). I don't think the steeps near the road are anywhere close to being skied yet. In time......
    I appreciate the report, thanks!

Perhaps after this Thursday/Friday storm things will be good.

Sugarbush, Stowe, Jay their all great i wish i was closer to north VT but my march trip will be to one of those for sure

Heading back to Stowe this weekend.=)
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

The woods at Jay are starting to become skiable. Skied Valalha, Kitz Wood, Timbuktu, and the bottom of Deliverance today and all were nice runs. Canyon Land not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JPTracker View Post
    The woods at Jay are starting to become skiable. Skied Valalha, Kitz Wood, Timbuktu, and the bottom of Deliverance today and all were nice runs. Canyon Land not ready yet.
    Now this is what I wanted to hear!

I'll be there Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by st. Bear View Post
    now this is what i wanted to hear!
    qft!!!
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by JPTracker View Post
    Thanks for the report JP. Debating between Jay and Smuggs tomorrow and wasn't sure if the glades were quite ready. Hopefully Thursday>Friday delivers enough to bring everything in.

Thread Information