• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hello from Pakistan

R

rockway

Hello to everyone. I newly join this very informative forum. I really very happy to join this very informative forum. I found it very interesting specially for new users, like me. This forum really full of interest.

Glenn

Yes, the fullness of interest is what keeps me from coming back. Can you tell us about solar pannels?

SkiDork

Hello, hello hello.

originalstooges.jpg

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
He got banned already, and without even providing a link?

That's a little harsh. Maybe he just wanted us to help him with a simple inheritance that has gone unclaimed.

gmcunni

That's a little harsh. Maybe he just wanted us to help him with a simple inheritance that has gone unclaimed.

yet another example of the heavy-handed moderation @ alpinezone.

bvibert

Staff member

There was a link. It was removed automagically when he was banned. I can put it back up if you're interested in a Pakistani dehumidifier.

Glenn

I agree. The mods around here are a little harsh. I'm going to start my own forum. This is crap.

[/sarcasm]