• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Need a buy a ski gift for Valentines day?

frameitinskis

Website
www.frameitinskis.com
:daffy:Need a unique gift for that favorite skier for Valentines Day? Too busy skiing to go shopping for Valentines Day? Check out what you can buy online. How about gifts made out of recycled skis. Buy a ski frame and put you're picture in it. Buy a Ski Pendant for your favorite ski bunny. Buy a ski centerpiece to compliment that dinner you're gonna cook. What about a personalized ski sign? All made from recycled skis. All made in Vermont. Check us out at http://www.frameitinskis.com. We are located near Okemo Mountain in Ludlow Vt.

Glenn

The pic frames are cool. I've seen them a few times at some events that have at the mountain/SoVt.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
These are hard calls for me, because while it is shameless self promotion, the product actually looks pretty cool

legalskier

Someone I know gave his kid an RC ski mobile for Christmas.

muENevSQV_N2V5pwM5DTWVuxZIw-oQxNcgV3CK13VbdQ2dLM_OYjcUUm1NvF7wkaw53jKSvMERxXMaXEEQJu1N7lmHRRAVFN27qvNl6PixChr4y153OIN3vAhH2A6SUDN_ZpkxOKHDouf_2hEUIC1CEXXD8JrO7M8wMKWw

Now there's a cool gift. :beer: