• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Winter 2011-2012

prophet0426

Have you rideen more this year due to lack of snow? I know I have. I think I've skied maybe 4 times so far this season, compared to the 30+ times last year. With regard to riding I've been out almost every week, if not twice a week. Can't believe how great of shape the trails have been in, and the amount of options still available to ride.

bvibert

Staff member
I've been riding the same amount, which is none. I've been thinking a lot more about it though!

o3jeff

Wanted to go for a road ride last weekend, but got lazy. This weekend looking to be cold so we'll see.

prophet0426

Wanted to go for a road ride last weekend, but got lazy. This weekend looking to be cold so we'll see.

I got out last weekend and rode at Cutler Park in Needham on my single speed. It was cold, I think 28 when I started, but was surprised how warm I was wearing my ski base layers under my riding stuff. IHoping to get out this weekend. May go to RI and check out some DH trails I found at Diamond Hill.