• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Elan Bloodline

powbmps

Worthless information ahead.....

Elan Bloodline at 181cm, 90/64/80 compared to the Dynastar Twister at 182cm, 98/66/85. They have horses on them. Much "thicker" than the Twister and quite a bit more camber. From the Elan website: "these marvels will pass between different bumps or moguls". I'm sold!

Haven't run into anyone on the hill skiing them. Only on-line review I could find said they aren't very good. Very mysterious. I probably won't be able to comment until next year.

Oh well, here are some exciting photos.

Glenn

In for the review! I'll be interested in hearing how they ski.

mondeo

Worthless information ahead.....

Elan Bloodline at 181cm, 90/64/80 compared to the Dynastar Twister at 182cm, 98/66/85. They have horses on them. Much "thicker" than the Twister and quite a bit more camber. From the Elan website: "these marvels will pass between different bumps or moguls". I'm sold!

Haven't run into anyone on the hill skiing them. Only on-line review I could find said they aren't very good. Very mysterious. I probably won't be able to comment until next year.

Oh well, here are some exciting photos.
At least you're honest about it being worthless information. I'm thinking they may be a good choice for people who liked Heads, from what I've heard they're very stiff.