• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

skier vs. snowboarder

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
awww snap

... .wait why does the guy take his shirt of again? Is that like back in the day when you would backhand someone with a glove?

snoseek

Dad was kinda whiny!

Where was this? It looks like such an awesome place, how does one get so douchy in such a nice place?

catskills

Damn I just spit coffee all over my laptop. Funny video. Both sides need to show more respect and get a life.

jlboyell

the whole thing is ridiculous, but if i have to hear how there's kids around, its an instant annoyance. im not living my life so your kids can be protected, quite honestly, i could care less about your kids. everything always goes back to "the children..." the snowboarders were being a bit careless on a semi crowded area, i hate those road type trails, but come on.

Tooth

The Dad is a jerk. Teenagers are teenagers. Hes lucky the teenagers didnt know Krav Maga. Glad I taught my snowboarding sons.

Highway Star

Stop the brutal reposting!!!

Admins, isn't there another thread you could combine this with?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Well we have a Youtube videos thread but that's in Misc forum and isn't ski related. This is ski related so it's OK in this forum.

Was the posted elsewhere too? if that's true then I can merge the threads but I have only seen this one.

RENO

That was funny! They're all idiots! That skier did say he was gonna kick their asses though many times. Lucky he didn't get his ass kicked dumbass. You never punch someone and knock them to the ground while their skiing/riding? How stupid can you be. Could've been a lot uglier if he did it on the other side of the trail. I'm sure his kids will learn well from that incident!

skiNEwhere

Somehow that reads like a story on the onion

I was thinking the same. But normally UN will say if it's a work of satire at the end.

Seems kinda of random for the snowboarder to subtly make fun of the skier out of the blue near the top of the lift. Guessing they were going back and forth before that. Either way, the skier is way, WAY out of line