• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So, where's everyone skiing this weekend?

Cornhead

It's hard for me to contemplate another long road trip at this point, I'm still in recovery mode, but I do have a four day weekend this weekend. I'm thinking Jay, any thoughts?

rocojerry

I'm pretty impressed with the Boyne trifecta of Loon/Sunday Riva/Sugarloaf...

Those few days of snowmaking blow away anything that didn't see the guns I think...

although K's terrain is limited, may be a good time as well....

To answer the question--- I don't think I'm skiing this weekend... :(

snowmonster

Go for it. I wish I had four days to play with. You may also consider heading to Maine. Assuming you live in the Boston area, Jay and the Loaf are about equidistant. Heading to the Loaf gives you the chance to mix it up too with Sunday River or Mt. Washington.

As for me, I have to be back in Boston by 7 pm on Saturday. Perhaps a quick strike to Loon is in order.

jrmagic

Maybe I wil ski in my mind's eye as I'm chasing the little white ball around. With kids LAX in full swnig I can't get more than one day so coming from Westchester, I'm done for the season.

wa-loaf

Done for the season. Kids soccer starts this weekend and the lawn is starting to grow.

SkiFanE

Sunday River on Sunday..overlap of kids sports on Saturday, damn. Just realized I only have 2 ski days left this year..or maybe I'll get crafty and figure a way to add more...how did that happen?! I am NOT ready.

lou12572

ill be headed to jay on friday with younger son and
than visit older son at college friday night. still have
2 for 1 coupon there:smile:

Cornhead

leaning towards Wildcat. $35. Probably my my favorite spot in the late spring.

That's a possibility, I'd be thinking of that poor guy that fell in the crevasse at Tux the whole time, yikes. If I do go there, I'm going to bring my binoculars so I can get a better look at the goings on across the road. Tux was packed last year when I skied Wildcat. I thought I'd be able to see the skiers, I could not.

Puck it

Done. Back mtb'ing now. Broke the rear derailleur last night. Snapped cage right off.