legalize it already - Page 104

AlpineZone

Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1125
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/mar...home-grow-laws

According to Cannibist

Colorado municipalities can set their own limits and rules around recreational / medical use.
    Mass is going to be six plants I believe. Could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post

I suspect that tobacco is harmless and that cancer is caused by all the poison these criminals add to cigarettes.
    Tobacco is not harmless, relatively easy to prove, but you're right that the additives are what makes it especially dangerous nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jully View Post
    Tobacco is not harmless, relatively easy to prove, but you're right that the additives are what makes it especially dangerous nowadays.
    I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist; not my normal style. Tobacco is not harmless as you and others point out. Nicotine is addictive which in and of itself is very unhealthy.

Our government seems to support products that are addictive. Opioids, alcohol, tobacco etc. All OK by the government but these 3 products alone have lead to a health crisis in this country. Can you imagine how much healthier we would be as a country if these 3 products were illegal? Yet MJ is classified along with heroin as the most dangerous substances with no positive applications. Simply false regarding MJ.

I'm sick of the demonization. Our AG Jeff Sessions says that MJ has lead to the opioid crisis; one has nothing to do with the other. In fact, MJ could be a strong solution to that crisis. It makes me realize that government cares more for profit/tax revenue than the health of our citizens.

Poof! Like magic I just read the following article:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/heal...cid=spartandhp

But, be careful because even though the author claims that these oils are legal, she also points out that you can fail a drug test if you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist; not my normal style. Tobacco is not harmless as you and others point out. Nicotine is addictive which in and of itself is very unhealthy.

Our government seems to support products that are addictive. Opioids, alcohol, tobacco etc. All OK by the government but these 3 products alone have lead to a health crisis in this country. Can you imagine how much healthier we would be as a country if these 3 products were illegal? Yet MJ is classified along with heroin as the most dangerous substances with no positive applications. Simply false regarding MJ.

I'm sick of the demonization. Our AG Jeff Sessions says that MJ has lead to the opioid crisis; one has nothing to do with the other. In fact, MJ could be a strong solution to that crisis. It makes me realize that government cares more for profit/tax revenue than the health of our citizens.
    How our government classifies MJ is absolutely ludicrous, can't argue with you there. I am also sick of the demonization. Also, MJ 'causing' the opioid crisis is just hilarious.

Just as an FYI, one may have 18 plants in Maine. legally, on their front yard, if they choose. I know it is commonly said to be 6, but the law recognizes the need for a steady supply for those with medical needs. You may have 6 mature plants, 6 that have just budded and 6 just starting out. Gotta make sure you never run out.
    lovin life,

Bob

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Thread Information