• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

bobbutts

Didn't read the whole thread, but I bet Dr. Jeff dislikes it in candy form too.. Cavities!

What do you think about vaporizing doc?

IMO either we go with illegal alcohol, tobacco, and weed or all 3 legal. And the best way to handle it with a 5yo is matter of fact. That person does that to help them feel better from their cancer or whatever illness. If you think the damage from marijuana is bad, check out chemo.

ctenidae

I was thinking the other day (a dangerous activity at best) about cheap beer, and my thoughts went like this:

Cheap beer tastes like crap.
Therefore, the only reason to drink cheap beer is to get drunk.
Reinforced by the increased ABV found in many cheap beers (ice beers, Bud Platinum, most malt liquors)
A product purposely designed to alter your conciousness/behavior more quickly and for less money.

Why is pot illegal? If bud is illegal, then Bud should be, too.

ScottySkis

I was thinking the other day (a dangerous activity at best) about cheap beer, and my thoughts went like this:

Cheap beer tastes like crap.
Therefore, the only reason to drink cheap beer is to get drunk.
Reinforced by the increased ABV found in many cheap beers (ice beers, Bud Platinum, most malt liquors)
A product purposely designed to alter your conciousness/behavior more quickly and for less money.

Why is pot illegal? If bud is illegal, then Bud should be, too.

If not smoked then it is healthy and should be taxed,another state trying to make it happen http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/07/cannabis/

ScottySkis

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/n...ow/?.b=index&.ts=1345759576&.intl=us&.lang=en smoke of pot is art
3a21acc474acd717180f6a706700df71.jpg