legalize it already - Page 14

AlpineZone

Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I would love to grow it, but if caught that major jail time, so i stick to buying it from dealers
    Me too. If it were legal I'd plant a garden every April.

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    Me too. If it were legal I'd plant a garden every April.
    I used to grow a few plats for my own use long time ago. Never knew I could get so passionate about gardening

If it got legalized, I'd just buy it. It actually takes a lot of work to cultivate a good quality plant. And you have to cure it properly after the harvest so it's not harsh.
    I really hope that sometime in the next few years the suff will be legal not just for medicinal use but for general, recreational use. Strictly regulated and taxed, but legal.
    Sure there would be downsides but the overall advantages do outweigh the negatives. For me, no more getting lost in Amsterdam
    Live for today

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    I used to grow a few plats for my own use long time ago. Never knew I could get so passionate about gardening

If it got legalized, I'd just buy it. It actually takes a lot of work to cultivate a good quality plant. And you have to cure it properly after the harvest so it's not harsh.
    I really hope that sometime in the next few years the suff will be legal not just for medicinal use but for general, recreational use. Strictly regulated and taxed, but legal.
    Sure there would be downsides but the overall advantages do outweigh the negatives. For me, no more getting lost in Amsterdam
    Well unfortunately for us smokers the non smokers thing that MJ leads to harder drugs which it doesn't, but that is also why it hasn't been made legal came close in 1970s into Regan came in to office, i think if every one i know lots of people who smoke but don't want to write congressman our fellings on it. If they did maybe we get legalized already.

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    +1 at least i don't live to far from Ct.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin..._marijua_1.php I think it should just be legal for 420 medical purpose in NY but our govenor might want to run for president so, i guess i move to Colorado for that and skiing.
    I moved to Colorado and I don't even smoke lol, moved strictly for the skiing, well that and house prices
    2017/2018 Days - 88
    2016/2017 Days - 34
    2015/2016 Days - 57
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47

Eight states currently have bills or initiatives for the legalization of marijuana within the bounds of controlling the same way alcohol is. In Washington, specifically, some of the biggest opponents to such a measure are medical marijuana users due to the vague blood concentration levels mentioned within terms of enforcing DUI's. Its an interesting debate. It shows that the procession to discussion regarding driving under the influence of weed is the next step and many believe legalization of personal possession and consumption is more or less an inevitability within state laws. Will uncle sam agree? Its the next great debate in state's rights under federal laws.

http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-s...make-the-list/

Quote Originally Posted by jaja111 View Post
    Eight states currently have bills or initiatives for the legalization of marijuana within the bounds of controlling the same way alcohol is. In Washington, specifically, some of the biggest opponents to such a measure are medical marijuana users due to the vague blood concentration levels mentioned within terms of enforcing DUI's. Its an interesting debate. It shows that the procession to discussion regarding driving under the influence of weed is the next step and many believe legalization of personal possession and consumption is more or less an inevitability within state laws. Will uncle sam agree? Its the next great debate in state's rights under federal laws.

http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-s...make-the-list/
    I hope so, here is more people saying that MJ is better then drinking, I agree, but at the same time teachers and cops and people who have never done MJ think believe all the myths I know my love ones are in these fields and listen to what positive things I say about MJ but still do not get it, oh here is the link http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/health...x.html?npt=NP1

Thread Information