• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

bdfreetuna

I tested positive for THC something like 4 months after the last time I smoked. It was a "borderline" positive. Still, insane.

I'm not allowed to smoke for another 10 months at which point Fascistchusetts is scheduled to stop riding my ass.

ScottySkis

I tested positive for THC something like 4 months after the last time I smoked. It was a "borderline" positive. Still, insane.

I'm not allowed to smoke for another 10 months at which point Fascistchusetts is scheduled to stop riding my ass.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Probably was a bad test, or if you drink lots of water they say your trying to cheat and make it positive, thc only stays in urine for 30 days for every day user, you use less so either test was wrong or they thought you were trying to cheat, either way just shows how stupid drug tests are.

skiNEwhere

I'm not pro-marijuana, but I am an opportunist. I'm thinking of buying my first penny-stock ever, "MJNA"

What does the future for pot look like?

legalskier

262621_348888705209984_1919282231_n.jpg

ScottySkis

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Not much help after being in the office, DEA makes to much money for any current president to let it happen, even with all tax money the government could make( political so I stop now).

Smh...
On to VP support of the natural remedy: former Vice-President Al Gore apparently was once an “enthusiastic recreational user, smoking sometimes as often as three or four times a week,” according to several of his friends. One friend told a Gore biographer: “We’d get stoned and talk about what we would do if we were president.”