legalize it already - Page 110

AlpineZone

Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1125
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    June 1st supposedly. Most likely it will be places like NETA, INSA, Patriot Care, etc going public to begin with.
    Pretty sure its July 1st. The state has not issued one retail permit as of yet. This is going to be a very slow roll out.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Okay, I have a question for anyone who is up on Maine's laws. I have a friend coming this way from Colorado, and she needs to have access to edibles and oils, without a prescription. She clearly stated this is not party time, but relief from pain. Can she just walk into a clinic and/or store front and purchase what she needs?
    lovin life,

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by uphillklimber View Post
    Okay, I have a question for anyone who is up on Maine's laws. I have a friend coming this way from Colorado, and she needs to have access to edibles and oils, without a prescription. She clearly stated this is not party time, but relief from pain. Can she just walk into a clinic and/or store front and purchase what she needs?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wi...les/ar-AAyET1g

Bring some edibles just keep them away from the hotel staff.
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wi...les/ar-AAyET1g

Bring some edibles just keep them away from the hotel staff.
    The issue for her, is she will either be flying,or passing thru states with different laws, and does not wish to get arrested for trafficking or possession along the way.
    lovin life,

Bob

The issue for her, is she will either be flying,or passing thru states with different laws, and does not wish to get arrested for trafficking or possession along the way.
    Sad she has to deal with the pain and risk that . Maybe mail a box ahead of time ?
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Aren't there laws against that as well?

What she is trying to do is remain a law abiding citizen (I know. crazy concept) but yet receive that which she needs. She is north of 50 years old, retired, never gonna harm anyone and she has to navigate this legal maze. But she wants to remain legal.
    lovin life,

Bob

Aren't there laws against that as well?

What she is trying to do is remain a law abiding citizen (I know. crazy concept) but yet receive that which she needs. She is north of 50 years old, retired, never gonna harm anyone and she has to navigate this legal maze. But she wants to remain legal.
    What she is trying to cannot be done in today's climate best I understand it. I'm pretty sure the idea that the govt would be happy with here is she goes to a doc in Maine and does the whole process over again, which is a huge pain and a silly way to do things.

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app
    2014-2015
    11/3- Sunday River
    11/9- Bretton Woods
    12/13- Bretton Woods
    1/18- Wachusett
    1/25- Watatic
    1/29- Wachusett

www.skibigsquaw.com

Me? I'd pack it in a carry on with all my other toiletries and shit. I do not think TSA is in the business to look for edibles. Especially leaving CO. Of course with crazy president and Atty General you never know - but I wouldn't worry too much. And then if she's caught - she has proof she needs it. Biggest problem would be TSA finding it and keeping it, lol. I had a consulting colleague traveling to NYC from Atlanta. He packed 8 sweet potatoe pies for his NYC colleagues for Thanksgiving. And they got stolen. Funniest part of the story is the guy was a gay flamboyant AA man, who dressed awesome - purple tie to match the purple hankie. So to hear him so distraught over his sweet potato pies in Southern gay mans drawl still makes me laugh. He spent the entire weekend making the pies. Bought new white t-shirts to pack them into luggage, etc etc. Not to go OT or anything lol.

I can think of ways to fly with cannabis

- Vape pen with distillate oil, especially the disposable kind, looks the same as e-cig, oil doesn't smell
    - most places that supply edibles will even have THC pills... toss a few in with your Advil container
    - a "shatter" concentrate should be exceedingly simple to conceal

Carry on or checked luggage up to you. I'd probably do carry on in most cases unless there was a new regulation which ended up giving look-alike items additional scrutiny. For this reason I would *not* take a big, smelly weed brownie or similar edible items in either carry on or checked. Checked baggage gets randomly searched; carry-ons get searched if they cause a red flag. Best is carry on and avoid red flags.

Needless to say with options available these days it's not like Cheech and Chong trying to smuggle a pound of Mexican grass.

Regarding above crazy Pres statement last I heard was Trump was going to sign the "state's rights" weed bill that basically lets states make their own decisions. Probably the least crazy course of action in reality (VSG). Jeff Sessions doesn't like weed but it was never his plan to make a big fuss about it, Trump sets the policy.
    Last edited by bdfreetuna; Jun 18, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikka View Post
    Pretty sure its July 1st. The state has not issued one retail permit as of yet. This is going to be a very slow roll out.
    You are correct. Although I thought NETA and INSA (etc) were going to be ready on July 1st to welcome all customers. In any case, I believe the delivery services are going to likely start advertising their services more openly around that time as well.

I will just say "All bud" and "Go Green"... enter that into your search

Thread Information