legalize it already - Page 116

AlpineZone

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,154 of 1154
    Unacceptable.

Since plants containing more than 0.3% THC are classified as Schedule 1 drugs, cannabis businesses have been left out of the $2 trillion stimulus package, are barred from Small Business Administration-funded loans and anticipate problems with some employee benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    Unacceptable.

Since plants containing more than 0.3% THC are classified as Schedule 1 drugs, cannabis businesses have been left out of the $2 trillion stimulus package, are barred from Small Business Administration-funded loans and anticipate problems with some employee benefits.
    Marijuana is illegal in the USA, you can't give federal stimulus money to companies selling an illegal product. It's called the law.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    Marijuana is illegal in the USA, you can't give federal stimulus money to companies selling an illegal product. It's called the law.
    on a related note - here in CO -
    “Marijuana dispensaries” are among the “critical” businesses in Colorado that are permitted to stay open under a stay-at-home order issued Wednesday by the governor.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2019/20
    Breck - 12.26 12.27 1.4 1.26 2.17
    Keystone - 1.12
    Monarch - 2.1
    Taos - 3.7

9 years ago I started this thread.
    I always be advacte for çannibus legalized because of all my personal positive coming from my life
    It kind of funny now I barely use but I still support for everyone else

Does anyone else fill now finally full legalization by federal government might come now for people to get jobs after this virus current situation?

Thread Information