• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

ScottySkis

Last edited:

ScottySkis

To circle back to Temple University’s study, two potential explanations have been suggested by researchers: that youth use of marijuana declined and/or that societal attitudes towards weed shifted in favor of more acceptance. As evidenced by a large amount of data from Colorado, Washington and the entire nation, legal marijuana leads to lower youth use—because it loses its appeal as a taboo, because legal shops won’t sell to minors, unlike drug dealers, and because the population can better understand and react to problematic patterns of cannabis consumption. But, in addition to that, it seems likely that society is in fact slowly adopting a more open-minded stance when it comes to marijuana and not sending teenagers to drug rehab for small-time marijuana use. The most dangerous thing about marijuana is that it is illegal, and this snapshot of nearly a decade of legal weed in Colorado and Washington is that of two states that were appeased thanks to cannabis reform.

https://shepherdexpress.com/hemp/ca...zation-linked-to-declining-youth-admissions-/

skiur

To circle back to Temple University’s study, two potential explanations have been suggested by researchers: that youth use of marijuana declined and/or that societal attitudes towards weed shifted in favor of more acceptance. As evidenced by a large amount of data from Colorado, Washington and the entire nation, legal marijuana leads to lower youth use—because it loses its appeal as a taboo, because legal shops won’t sell to minors, unlike drug dealers, and because the population can better understand and react to problematic patterns of cannabis consumption. But, in addition to that, it seems likely that society is in fact slowly adopting a more open-minded stance when it comes to marijuana and not sending teenagers to drug rehab for small-time marijuana use. The most dangerous thing about marijuana is that it is illegal, and this snapshot of nearly a decade of legal weed in Colorado and Washington is that of two states that were appeased thanks to cannabis reform.

https://shepherdexpress.com/hemp/ca...zation-linked-to-declining-youth-admissions-/

Certainly some truth to that, when I was in high school it was much easier to get weed than beer.

ScottySkis

Edibles work well for me
Still no reason it's still not fully use after virus goes way I have feeling government will let shops everywhere sell so that get that tax and people will get huge new workers for this miracle Mj
I hope I right but will not hold my breath because I rather not pass out from no oxygen I have plenty of resprirtory issue s already

ScottySkis

Still a mirclae plant

3 cookies nice night here in my apartment
Wish it was smane as vaporizer or smoke but it works just different ways

ScottySkis

Rehab by Amy Winehouse looking like this song will have big unfortunate outcomes in immediately life
I hope I wrong but doubt no way out of this 1

ScottySkis

House and Senate lawmakers have finalized and passed legislation, Senate Bill 5029 and House Bill 5058, during a special legislative session that severely limits the ability of police to engage in warrantless searches solely on the basis of the smell of marijuana.

Commenting on the advancement of the legislation, Jenn Michelle Pedini – NORML’s Development Director and the Executive Director of Virginia NORML said, “While this will certainly decrease non-essential interactions between law enforcement and otherwise law-abiding Virginians, it is only by legalizing the responsible use of cannabis by adults that the Commonwealth can end its failed experiment with prohibition and begin repairing the decades of damage.”

Up maybe it be legal for everyone by year 2525

ScottySkis

Still don't understand why everyone doesn't try it once
From Jerry page I
On Facebook

""Finally there was marijuana: Wow! Marijuana! Me and a friend of mine went up into the hills with two joints, the San Francisco foothills, and smoked these joints and just got so high and laughed and roared and went skipping down the streets doing funny things and just having a helluva time.” - Jerry Garcia to Rolling Stone in 1972"