• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

Free I wish.

I can't make to this but sounds like good rally in NYC in a week.

https://www.facebook.com/events/947030362038254/?ti=cl

MAY7

NYC Cannabis Parade 2016

Public festival by*NYC Cannabis Parade

Interested

Going

Invite

More

Saturday, May 7 at 11:30 AM - 5 PM

Next Week

Union Square - Park South Plaza

New York, New York 10003

Tickets Available

www.CannabisParade.org

Find Tickets

About

Discussion

Write Something

Details

Saturday May 7th, 2016

Parade Assembly time: 11:30AM*
Parade Starting point - Broadway between W31st and W32nd*
…*More

Recent Posts

Aron Kay*—*

Aron Kay*shared his*post.

on Wednesday

View Story

Sarah Renee Ortiz*—*

Can't wait!

on Monday

View Story

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ScottySkis

We need a united movement for legal marijuana in New York. Help us plan a mass meeting to discuss our future. Contact nysctlm@gmail.com or contact us with the button at the top of the page.

JimG.

Staff member

Talk about a delicious irony! I did not know that The Declaration of Independence was drafted on hemp paper. WooHoooo that is rich!

So nice to know that the booze industry, purveyors of highway death, are concerned about MJ impairment. Since the active ingredients stay in your system for so long (30-45 days), how are they going to test for that? Are you by definition "impaired" 30 days after last partaking? Ridiculous.

Rikka

Dabs and hiking rocks ......

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

steamboat1

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_nca2k3wxuJ1rsa9k8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nca2k3wxuJ1rsa9k8o1_1280.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 171

Rikka

I'd take the weed card over a gun, but that's me.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

ScottySkis

I am a herb. I exist for a reason. For far too long I have been judged on lies. Greedy people will get what they want no matter what is destroyed, and I am a casualty of that war. I am Cannabis, and this is my manifesto.

I have never killed anyone, and yet I am often accused of this crime. I do not kill. I give life. Your body was made for me. Some people who have had made unwise decisions have been involved in tragic situations while partaking in me, but these people were already in a state of mind to make those decisions. I do not kill.

For thousands of years I have been used by those on a spiritual journey. Every major religion has used me at some point, and I have helped them draw closer to the Divine.

I am an enhancer. A helper. It is true that some people abuse me. They see me as illicit, so they play a role while associating with me. These people are immature and do not deserve me; yet I always hope that I am helping them on some level.

I magnify. I tear down walls...filters. You can know yourself. Peer into your own soul. I can help you become a better person.

The medical community is behind me. I make people better. Not sick.

When used maturely, I give life. In any situation, I never give death.

I am Cannabis. I was here long before you were born, and I will be here long after you are dead. I now live in a time where people deny me for profit. Soon I will live in a time where those same people try to exploit me for greed. I will not stand for either. I seek balance, and through my brothers and sisters I will achieve it.