• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

Oregon joins the party!

So horrible that officially it cool for all shop s to now sell stuff . I just want place to live I can grow plant without stupid laws against it this is good and can buy from medical shops now. Sad day for what happened at local college yesterday in same state. Please stop killing at people want to highers education . sad times we live in. Condolences to all involved in another shooting mass causalities.

ScottySkis

McDonald's is going to allow Cannibus smoke in their smoking section in Colorado. Also great resonances to consumers and me and going to serve breakfast all day I been saying they should due this for years.

ScottySkis

Got to start quiting today. Need to be ready for drugs test even I passed before by doing what I due everyday drink lots of water so don't want me ready to stop. So dam stupid to judge people based badly from what I and many many people consider a good habit for mind and soul so much better then alcohol. No looking is not fun still so stupid have to job but that don't come near close to enough to pay dam bills . at least I still working for temp agency their try get me work still.

Rikka

Got some Girl Scout cookie burning tonight.... Sweet strain.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

ctenidae

Interesting vote in Ohio today. While I'm pro-legalization, I'm anti-monopoly. If both measures pass, it'll be an interesting court battle, the end of which will probably still be legalization.