• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NHL hockey playoffs start tonight

JimG.

Staff member
Rangers win, thanks to great goalie last night.

Lundquist was unconscious last night...Rangers have the hot goaltender this year.

Tortorella has them playing tough defense too...they block more shots than any other team in the NHL right now.

kickstand

Ranger's lost last night, series tied at 1-1, will win the next 3.

Bruins fans thought the same thing after the Caps tied the series 1-1. Don't be so sure. They're a tougher team than you think.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Philly-LA final. That's a 5 and an 8. Not the year to be an early favorite.

ScottySkis

Bruins fans thought the same thing after the Caps tied the series 1-1. Don't be so sure. They're a tougher team than you think.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Philly-LA final. That's a 5 and an 8. Not the year to be an early favorite.

Anything can happen but I'm a Ranger's fan so i'm going to predict that there not going to win, honestly I am just happy that we finally have a young talented roster and hope they do not trade away our talent for over the hill players like we have in the past.

JimG.

Staff member
Were kind of lucky to get win, I should have went to sleep to but it was fun watching, now i just get more coffee to wake up.

Posts were clanging in the 2nd OT...Ovechkin had Lundquist beat and clanged one off the far post that should have won the game for Washington, but Rangers hit iron a few times too. Glad Gaborik got the game winner.