Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006 - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskiier View Post
    yes i think i will be tagging along in efforts to make some nice turns.. it'll be great to get to know some of you. just gotta re-arrange a few things.. lets hope it gets colder, and hunter can kick the guns into high-gear..

if anyone plans on buying a ticket at the mountain DON"T.. we have some great discout tickets at Potter brother, i think the hunter ones save you like 12 bucks mid week or something.. so.. let us know if you would like hawkeshot99 or i to pick one up
    are you guys talking about those flex tickets? if so i'm interested. i'm def. in. i already requested the day off.

i'm hoping to get one solo day in before the hunter outing so i don't embarrass myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    are you guys talking about those flex tickets? if so i'm interested. i'm def. in. i already requested the day off.

i'm hoping to get one solo day in before the hunter outing so i don't embarrass myself.
    Don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we won't laugh too hard. Seriously, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we won't laugh too hard. Seriously, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun!
    Yeah, believe it or not no one laughed at me last time out and I suck.Might be cause they were so busy getting out of my way, they didn't have a chance to laugh Yeah, now that i think about it I saw more looks a fear. A 240 lb guy barreling down at you on skis could have that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    True. I can't expect to be ripping it up the first day out. I so badly need to get some turns in. I have been jonesing more than usual since I started reading the Herminators book.

Oh don't worry!

We'll get it all on film so you can relive it over and over!

Quote Originally Posted by JimG. View Post
    Oh don't worry!

We'll get it all on film so you can relive it over and over!
    I'll do my best to have the helmetcam and blueberries ready.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    I'll do my best to have the helmetcam and blueberries ready.
    Mmmmm, blueberries. Yum!

Mmmmm, blueberries. Yum!
    Blueberry Yum Yum, followed by helmetcam

helmetcam
    Cool! I'll have to get the video from you and add it to the final compilation. This is going to be a real hoot. Looks like it's gonna be a great turnout.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Blueberry Yum Yum, followed by helmetcam
    Helmet cam for the turns or for watching me fall on my rear?

Thread Information