• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006

Greg

Staff member
OK kiddies, get your sleep, we'll see you in the morning :)

Yup. All packed and ready. Again, 8:30 am at the Group Sales Office at the east end of the Main Lodge, lower level, next to the repair shop. Second sync-up at the summit map sign at 11 am. Psyched!!! :cool:

Hawkshot99

I see bumps on Ike!!! :cool: :daffy: :spread:

12-14-06_2.jpg

PLease dont make fun of me when my mogul skills are seen. (or lack of...)

Greg

Staff member
With Colin and HPD there, very few of us will have any chance at looking good in the bumps. I've never actually seen them ski bumps, but I have seen them ski and assume they probably rip. First and Second in a Whiteface mogul comp last year...

highpeaksdrifter

With Colin and HPD there, very few of us will have any chance at looking good in the bumps. I've never actually seen them ski bumps, but I have seen them ski and assume they probably rip. First and Second in a Whiteface mogul comp last year...

HEY, that's too much preasure. The result you're talking about was in the masters catagory (you know, old folks). I'm leaving soon, looking forward to meeting everyone.

eastcoastskiier

hey guys great skiing with everyone today.. finaly got to put faces with names.. lots of fun.. we def. need to do that again a little further in the season when the boots are broken in a little more and my quads dont burn so much.. but all in all great time..

Grassi21

You guys had a good day I hope.

It was decent at Killington.

I'll say so. Good times today guys. It was great to push myself today and take some runs with you guys. Thanks for the tips JimG. The only way I'm gonna get better is to ski with a crew like the one we had today. With that said, there may be some helmet cam footage of me posted. I can laugh at myself and I hope you can too. ;-) But in my defense, I knew andyzee was behind me with the cam and I could swear that he pushed me.

I look forward to meeting up with ya'll again.

Hawkshot99

It was fun meeting up with all you guys today. You are some very good skiers.

Its funny when you build a imaje of a person based off of the internet, then go and see they are totally different.

highpeaksdrifter

I had a blast. In the morning it was sunny and the snow turned soft quickly. It got cloudy in the afternoon, but that was probably good cause the snow never turned mashed potatoes.

It was great to be back at Hunter after a long absence. Conditions where really good considering the weather they’ve had to work with.

The best part of the day was meeting all the Azers. A great bunch of dedicated skiers and riders and very nice and friendly people. I hope we get to do it again soon.

Several Azers expressed an interest in visiting Whiteface in the not too distant future. When that happens please let Colin and I know cause we would like to hook up with you there and show you the goods.

Thanks to all for a really fun day.

trtaylor

I had a great time yesterday. As others have said, it was good to put a face with the name. Really, a great bunch of people.

Hope to have the chance to do it again sometime.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'll say so. Good times today guys. It was great to push myself today and take some runs with you guys. Thanks for the tips JimG. The only way I'm gonna get better is to ski with a crew like the one we had today. With that said, there may be some helmet cam footage of me posted. I can laugh at myself and I hope you can too. ;-) But in my defense, I knew andyzee was behind me with the cam and I could swear that he pushed me.

I look forward to meeting up with ya'll again.

Blueberry yum yum :snow: