Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006 - Page 24

AlpineZone

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    You guys had a good day I hope.

It was decent at Killington.
    I'll say so. Good times today guys. It was great to push myself today and take some runs with you guys. Thanks for the tips JimG. The only way I'm gonna get better is to ski with a crew like the one we had today. With that said, there may be some helmet cam footage of me posted. I can laugh at myself and I hope you can too. But in my defense, I knew andyzee was behind me with the cam and I could swear that he pushed me.

I look forward to meeting up with ya'll again.

It was fun meeting up with all you guys today. You are some very good skiers.

Its funny when you build a imaje of a person based off of the internet, then go and see they are totally different.
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

I had a blast. In the morning it was sunny and the snow turned soft quickly. It got cloudy in the afternoon, but that was probably good cause the snow never turned mashed potatoes.

It was great to be back at Hunter after a long absence. Conditions where really good considering the weather they’ve had to work with.

The best part of the day was meeting all the Azers. A great bunch of dedicated skiers and riders and very nice and friendly people. I hope we get to do it again soon.

Several Azers expressed an interest in visiting Whiteface in the not too distant future. When that happens please let Colin and I know cause we would like to hook up with you there and show you the goods.

Thanks to all for a really fun day.

Great day guys and gals. TR here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/11975-h...15-2006-a.html
    I ski double black diamonds.

I had a great time yesterday. As others have said, it was good to put a face with the name. Really, a great bunch of people.

Hope to have the chance to do it again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    I'll say so. Good times today guys. It was great to push myself today and take some runs with you guys. Thanks for the tips JimG. The only way I'm gonna get better is to ski with a crew like the one we had today. With that said, there may be some helmet cam footage of me posted. I can laugh at myself and I hope you can too. But in my defense, I knew andyzee was behind me with the cam and I could swear that he pushed me.

I look forward to meeting up with ya'll again.
    Blueberry yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Blueberry yum yum
    It took its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    It took its toll.

Gotta do it again, don't forget to get your butt up to K!

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Gotta do it again, don't forget to get your butt up to K!
    I'll be there a couple of times and with some of my degenerate friends. They roll deep.

Thread Information