Skiing on the Cheap - 2012-13 Edition - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Ski NH Anywhere, Anytime Ticket Package

Ski NH Anywhere, Anytime Ticket Packages On Sale Wednesday, August 1st!

It is already time to start thinking about skiing and riding for the 2012-13 winter!

Our Ski NH Anywhere, Anytime Lift Ticket Packages go on sale Wednesday, August 1st at 10am.

Inventory for this winter has been reduced by more than half, so we expect many areas to sell out very quickly. If you are interested in purchasing tickets this year we encourage you to do so when the tickets go on sale.
    Details:
    Save $10-$18 On Adult Weekend & Holiday Lift Tickets!
    *Tickets are transferable, so you can share them with family and friends.

*Tickets are valid any day, including weekends and all holidays.

*Redeem at the ski area for an all day lift ticket, a twilight lift ticket or a night lift ticket.

*Quantities are extremely limited, so once we sell out of a specific ski area, those tickets will no longer be available.

Simply create your package of 6 or more lift tickets by choosing the specific mountains you want with no more than 50% of your lift tickets to any one mountain. (In the case of a six ticket purchase, however, you can order four tickets to one area and two tickets to another area.)

You can choose from any or all tiers of mountains, but you must choose the specific mountain you plan to visit!

• $68 per lift ticket for Bretton Woods, Loon Mountain
    • $58 per lift ticket for Cannon Mountain, Gunstock Mountain Resort, Mount Sunapee, Waterville Valley
    • $45 per lift ticket for Cranmore Mountain Resort, Pats Peak, Ragged Mountain
      (Pats Peak tickets not valid for Saturday Night POP program.)
    • $30 per lift ticket for Black Mountain, Dartmouth Skiway, Granite Gorge Ski Area, King Pine Ski Area
    • $20 per lift ticket for McIntyre Ski Area
      (McIntyre tickets not valid for Skitubenboard Saturday night program.)

Phone & fax orders ONLY will be accepted during the early August sales period. The order form will be posted here in late July.

Online ordering will be available beginning in early September.

To learn more visit our website at SkiNH.com.

Please call or email us if you have any questions.
    (Phone: 800-887-5464 x0, Monday-Friday, 8a-4p)
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Not quite tickets/equipment, but any known deals on snow tires this early?
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by wtcobb View Post
    Not quite tickets/equipment, but any known deals on snow tires this early?
    Keep an eye on TireRack.com for deals. I've often picked up a discount for buying four snows well in advanced of snow season. Sometimes their total price reflects a manufacturer rebate in the form of a branded gift card, so just be aware of that. Still, if you can get a sale and rebate, they often have a cheaper price than buying local and getting a free mount. I find the dates for the sales and rebates can vary by manufacturer. Signing up for their email newsletter might not be a bad idea.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Keep an eye on TireRack.com for deals. I've often picked up a discount for buying four snows well in advanced of snow season. Sometimes their total price reflects a manufacturer rebate in the form of a branded gift card, so just be aware of that. Still, if you can get a sale and rebate, they often have a cheaper price than buying local and getting a free mount. I find the dates for the sales and rebates can vary by manufacturer. Signing up for their email newsletter might not be a bad idea.
    Thanks for the tip!
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

I know it's a super secret and people and I'll probably get hazed just for discussing it in public, but does anybody know when the SkiVT passes are sold?

Quote Originally Posted by St. Bear View Post
    I know it's a super secret and people and I'll probably get hazed just for discussing it in public, but does anybody know when the SkiVT passes are sold?
    Yes.

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

The ACE Ski and Board Club summer ticket voucher sale is underway. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine tickets are available at steep discounts. Membership required. Join and access these deals now. The sales are over in 1-2 weeks depending on the state.

They need to update that site ACE Ski and Board Club to allow online membership signups...
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    They need to update that site ACE Ski and Board Club to allow online membership signups...
    Posting here will fall on deaf ears. If you want action, send them a note. membership@aceskiandboardclub.org

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Posting here will fall on deaf ears. If you want action, send them a note. membership@aceskiandboardclub.org
    I thought you were the man that could make things happen.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Thread Information