Skiing on the Cheap - 2012-13 Edition - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k123 View Post

I filled up 2 of the skiridefree.com coupons and didn't get to use either since they weather did not cooperate in march
    Hopefully you didnt throw them out. The last few years they haven't changed the sticker color and my guess is they wont do so this year either. Just peel those babies off the 2011-12 ones you have and affix them to 2012/13 and you're good to go. I'm probably the only person who's thrifty (read: cheap) enough to think to do this, but it works.

President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

First Liftopia ski deal I have seen - http://www.liftopia.com/ski-resort-i...n-Mountain.htm
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

The Colorado Gems card is out. $10, get you a bunch of discounts the smaller CO areas...

http://www.shopcoloradoski.com/product_p/cscusa_gems_card_2012_13.htm

012-13 Ski NH Anywhere, Anytime ticket packages
    Tickets go on Sale on wednesday, August 1 at 10am !!!

Save $10-$18 On Adult Weekend & Holiday Lift Tickets!

*Tickets are transferable, so you can share them with family and friends.

*Tickets are valid any day, including weekends and all holidays.

*Redeem at the ski area for an all day lift ticket, a twilight lift ticket or a night lift ticket.

*Quantities are extremely limited, so once we sell out of a specific ski area, those tickets will no longer be available.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Killington early birders get this...I am sure there will be loads more from The Beast but this is the first I have seen:
    http://www.killington.com/winter/2fo...1-social-media

Quote Originally Posted by Skier4life View Post
    Killington early birders get this...I am sure there will be loads more from The Beast but this is the first I have seen:
    http://www.killington.com/winter/2fo...1-social-media

Forgot to mention: BOGO free - use before December 16; both on same day; non-transferable

Quote Originally Posted by Skier4life View Post
    Forgot to mention: BOGO free - use before December 16; both on same day; non-transferable
    Thanks for the update. Now, my editorial comment:

BOGOs - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I find them everywhere, all season. Discounts abound before xmas. Gimme a better break than that.It's apt to be in the 70's come December, given the way this summer has shaped up (or down).
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Just got the K-ton deal. Signed up twice (they just email you the voucher). One can hope, right?
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by wtcobb View Post
    Just got the K-ton deal. Signed up twice (they just email you the voucher). One can hope, right?
    You should get it immediately in your email box. Just print it out & you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by steamboat1 View Post
    You should get it immediately in your email box. Just print it out & you're good to go.
    Yeah I got them, just need to hope for an early snowfall is what I meant! It's free to get the voucher, so why not sign up with a couple emails and get some just in case we're hit with another Halloween dump.
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

Thread Information