• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2012-13 Edition

thetrailboss

Staff member
Just in from Facebook: Middlebury College Snow Bowl is running a promo where every non-holiday weekday will be $25.00 for a full day and $20.00 for a half-day of skiing.

**Breaking News form the Bowl**The 2012-2013 Lift Ticket Rates are in. The Non-Holiday Weekday Rate for both Adult and Students is going to $25.00 all day and $20.00 for a half day of skiing!!!! Clearly the best deal around. All other rates will be "frozen" from last year and will be posted soon.

The Bowl is a great place to visit and never a crowd. It is about 10 minutes off of Route 100 halfway between Sugarbush and Killington. This is a nice place to throw in the mix when you are in those areas. Old school terrain, nice lifts, nice lodge, steep terrain, amazing views, and awesome skiers. Go in a good snow year and the trees and natural stuff are fun.

thetrailboss

Staff member
...and just got an Email from Liftopia with some hot deals. Great prices on ski areas across the country.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Some sick liftopia deals today

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=pre...=2846rpjhlvnuwb4k1s2gvnjotv859&ssid=13755&t=3

Attitash Lift Ticketsfrom $9.00save 86%
Wildcat Lift Ticketsfrom $9.00save 86%
Burke Mountain Lift Ticketsfrom $25.00save 63%
Ski Ward Lift Ticketsfrom $12.00save 57%
Suicide Six Lift Ticketsfrom $24.00save 44%
Lost Valley Lift Ticketsfrom $13.99save 42%
Saddleback Lift Ticketsfrom $35.00save 41%
Gunstock 2-Day Lift Ticketsfrom $38.00save 40%
Stratton Mountain 2-Day Lift Ticketsfrom $103.99save 36%
Jay Peak 2-Day Lift Ticketsfrom $99.00save 23%

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
:snow: Hunter mountain in NY Catskills came out today for $49 , buy before mid November and it will include one lift ticket, plus 25% off weekends and 50% off midweek. http://www.huntermtn.com/huntermtn/tickets-passes/big-lift-card.aspx http://www.huntermtn.com/huntermtn/tickets-passes/big-lift-additional.aspx

I did this last year and it worked out pretty well for me. There's also the Big Lift Plus card for $89 that includes two lift tickets in addition to the discounts. I think I'll do that one this year instead.

Smellytele

Also some for Whiteface

4aprice

Camelback is selling their 3 pack again for $99 for anyone in the NYC/Phi area.

Anyone hear if Price Chopper will be selling their ticket books again? Nothing on their site yet but had good sucess with them last year. Good selection of mountains at either $37 or $45 a day.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

steamboat1

The ski club awareness day rates for Stowe this season for adults is 3 day $98, 4 day $122.

Such a deal.

1 day $45, 2 day $66.

12/7-12/9, 1/9-1/11, 3/13-3/16.

Other mountains have ski club offers also.

Noticeably missing this year is Sugarbush.

Last edited:

Bene288

Camelback is selling their 3 pack again for $99 for anyone in the NYC/Phi area.

Anyone hear if Price Chopper will be selling their ticket books again? Nothing on their site yet but had good sucess with them last year. Good selection of mountains at either $37 or $45 a day.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

I've heard they will. A friend of mine is pretty far up with the Golubs and he said they're going to do it again. In addition to the three pack books, they have discounted tickets to a few mountains. However the average employee thinks that they're the same as the 3 pack. You need to go to the customer service desk and explain to them it's a ticket they print out of their coupon printer. They need to go through their "code" book. They find the code, punch it in and it prints out like coupons you get with your receipt. The 3 pack books are a little better of a deal, but they only have a limited amount of those. The ones you print are valid the whole season.

deadheadskier

Staff member
yup

in my closet next to the trolling motor which is also for sale, but I don't believe you're in need of that.