• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Awesome Day!!!

dmc

Chill in the air - blue sky - things turning green again after the rain...

Enjoy the day!

Puck it

I thought it was always lush there!!!! Just busting your chops, man. Good to see you are back!!!!

rj_ewoks2.jpg

dmc

2 days of AC is enough!!! Breeze is sublime!!!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yup, it's been incredible, the lawn looks as good as it did in mid May, which never happens on July. It doesn't get any nicer than this.

dmc

I seriously thought my lawn and lilacs were history 2 weeks ago...

Doing well now...

hammer

Yup, it's been incredible, the lawn looks as good as it did in mid May, which never happens on July. It doesn't get any nicer than this.
Ours went brown last week, but I have an open yard and sandy soils so it's to be expected...one advantage is that I don't have to cut it this weekend.

Overall the temps have been above average for the month but we have been getting breaks so I don't mind.

gmcunni

great day, will go for a ride later in the jeep with doors off and top down.. unfortunately the doors off and top down yesterday resulted in a soaked interior when a sudden storm rolled thru.