• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Brain Benders Thread

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It's 0%. With that answer set, none of those answers are correct.

Because there really is no answer to the question? Because there is no question?

It might make more sense to say assuming one or more of the four is the correct answer, then which one is the right answer

ctenidae

Because there really is no answer to the question? Because there is no question?

It might make more sense to say assuming one or more of the four is the correct answer, then which one is the right answer

With 4 options you have a 25% chance of choosing the right one randomly. But 25% is in there twice, so you have a 50% chance of choosing that correctly. But there's only one 50% option, so you only have a 25% chance of being right. If the answer is 25%, you can't be right, because the chance is 50%. If the answer is 50%, you can't be right, because it's only a 25% chance. At no time does 60% enter into it, so I clearly can not choose the wine in front of me.

princessbride.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
With 4 options you have a 25% chance of choosing the right one randomly. But 25% is in there twice, so you have a 50% chance of choosing that correctly. But there's only one 50% option, so you only have a 25% chance of being right. If the answer is 25%, you can't be right, because the chance is 50%. If the answer is 50%, you can't be right, because it's only a 25% chance. At no time does 60% enter into it, so I clearly can not choose the wine in front of me.

View attachment 6433

whoa

darent

just grab a bottle and start drinking!!