Ski Swaps/Tent Sales, BACK for the 2012/2013 Season! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    fahz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Capial Region, NY
    Posts
    195

    Windham Mountain - Windham, NY

    Autumn Affair and Homecoming Celebration
    October 6, 2012
    Day full events with a swap
    10-4 WAJ Ski Swap - 2nd floor Valley Side
    http://www.windhammountain.com/summe...11022511514475


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    http://potterbrothers.com/blog/ the date is wrong for Middletown NY potter Brothers according to their blog it 10-12 to 10-14
    Good catch, not sure how I screwed that up. Fixed.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by fahz View Post
    Autumn Affair and Homecoming Celebration
    October 6, 2012
    Day full events with a swap
    10-4 WAJ Ski Swap - 2nd floor Valley Side
    http://www.windhammountain.com/summe...11022511514475
    Added, thanks!
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  4. #14
    Added the Boston Ski and Snowboard Expo.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  5. #15
    Finally found Okemo swap date. Added.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  6. #16
    Added SkiRack.com in Burlington, VT, as well as a newly found swap in Westford, MA.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  7. #17
    Added Auburn ski club swap in Maine, as well as Gunstock.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  8. #18
    There is a race only oriented sale and swap at Ski Ward on Sept 22nd: http://skiward.com/wordpress/wp-cont...ent-Flyer1.pdf
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    There is a race only oriented sale and swap at Ski Ward on Sept 22nd: http://skiward.com/wordpress/wp-cont...ent-Flyer1.pdf
    That looks confusing. Drop off the equipment at Boston Ski & Tennis, but the sale is at Ski Ward?

    Adding it, and making a note that it's race gear for the most part.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tcharron View Post
    That looks confusing. Drop off the equipment at Boston Ski & Tennis, but the sale is at Ski Ward?

    Adding it, and making a note that it's race gear for the most part.
    Yeah, not sure why they are doing that other than the ski shop doesn't want to send staff over to Ski Ward just to take in swap items. Seems like there's a very small window for all of this.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 3:39 AM.