• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mittersill Improvements - Public information sessions scheduled

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Puck it

Funny, I was just looking at the Cannon website and happened to look at the trailmap. I do not why, but there is an addtition to it that I have not noticed until now.
no cutting.JPG

skiberg

From what i understand a lot has taken place this summer regarding the trail expansion of Baron's and instillation of snow-making. The project is in full swing and many days have been spent on Baron’s Run and the Taft Trail. The trails have been flagged for the desired width, walks have been done with the major agencies and meetings in Concord have been attended by the Mountain, FSC and the State. Lester Keller, Director of Development for USSA, toured the hill this summer. Apparently, the hill has the potential to be a world class training venue based upon the consistency of its pitch and the particular steepness as well as the Eastern Snow. Racers love to train on our Snow because it is hard and icy.