• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

English Premier Soccer in Burlington??

Huck_It_Baby

Anyone know of a pub in the Burlington area that plays English soccer on their TV's?

Or MLS.

Thx!

4aprice

Can't help you with a pub but the Red Bull-Chicago Fire game will be on NBC this weekend. (Go Red Bulls). I have Direct TV and get to see a fair amount of soccer so if a establishment has Direct TV you should be able to see some. MSG has had several of the UEFA (I think) games and Man U was playing someone last night. (Great Man City - Real Madrid game about a week ago) Good Luck.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Huck_It_Baby

Thanks! I'm supposed to have DISH network at my place but having issues with the input on my old ass TV.

I like going to a pub and watching the games for the atmosphere. Back home we had tons of bars that played Premier league. I'll have to explore the area a bit. Only have lived up here a few days.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I would think Church Street Tavern might be a good first place to look provided it's not during an NFL game.

nelsapbm

Try Buffalo Wild Wings on Shelburne Road. Yes it's a chain. Yes the food sucks. BUT they have a TON of TVs and they have beer! ;)