• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow across the Northeast last night [pics]

gpetrics

Website
www.famousinternetskiers.com
Snow skates... pfffft... The FIS folks used real skis over at Stowe:

http://www.famousinternetskiers.com/systems-test/
GOPR7815.jpg

ha! saw that vid on JP's FB pae... BUUUuuuuttttTTT.... snowskates are HARD to use. way harder than skis. those moves up on top of jay are pretty impressive. i rate the video as "awesome"

that said, those guys used lifts to get to the snow. we didn't use no stinkin lifts! :p

Huck_It_Baby

Just drove home from the market and could see Mansfield in the distance. Still snow up there!!!!

bvibert

Staff member
ha! saw that vid on JP's FB pae... BUUUuuuuttttTTT.... snowskates are HARD to use. way harder than skis. those moves up on top of jay are pretty impressive. i rate the video as "awesome"

that said, those guys used lifts to get to the snow. we didn't use no stinkin lifts! :p

"Awesome"? Sure! But, I got way more stoked seeing your pictures vs a video of some guys screwing around on snow skates.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Awesome guys! It's my bucket list to earn turns this year.