Sugarbush offering Quad Pack 4 tickets at $50.00 each or $199.00 including tax.

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Sugarbush offering Quad Pack 4 tickets at $50.00 each or $199.00 including tax.

Sugarbush is running a cool discount called the QuadPack. which get you 4 tickets for $199.00 http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-ski...ices/quad-pack (must be purchased in November)
    Which you can share with friends and family. You can buy 2 packs and use them one at a time or all on one day. I'm thinking great Holiday Gifts. $50.00/day sure beats $88.00/day+ over the holidays. The one down side is you have to pick them up...hence wait in line I did learn you can pick them up at the end of the day for then next day. A solution on those pending powder days!

Another deal also brought to my attention http://deals.boston.com/deal/20844/sugarbush-resort

Last edited by Treeskier; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier View Post
    Sugarbush is running a cool discount called the QuadPack. which get you 4 tickets for $199.00 http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-ski...ices/quad-pack (must be purchased in November)
    Which you can share with friends and family. You can buy 2 packs and use them one at a time or all on one day. I'm thinking great Holiday Gifts. $50.00/day sure beats $88.00/day+ over the holidays. The one down side is you have to pick them up...hence wait in line I did learn you can pick them up at the end of the day for then next day. A solution on those pending powder days!
    Thanks for posting that is a great deal.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I just orderd 2 of them! already had plans to ski sugarbush at least 3 or 4 days this season and will be able to provide friends and family with discount tix as well.
    form is a 4 letter word

great offer, wife will be getting me for Chirstmas.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2019/20
    Breck - 12.26 12.27 1.4 1.26 2.17
    Keystone - 1.12
    Monarch - 2.1
    Taos - 3.7

How is the Bush on Holidays in regards to crowds? I like that they have no blackouts. I don't have a solution for holidays yet and I'd hate to get stuck paying full price somewhere if there is a dump. Could always hike, though. But better to lap it up and hike the day after.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Sugarbush does not get crowded relative to other mountains for the holidays. At Lincoln Peak the Super Bravo and Gate House chairs will have 10-15 minute lines but the crowds get well dispersed if there is a lot of terrain open. Castlerock chair is always a 20+ minute line on weekends/holidays but low density on the trails. You can always avoid crowds at Sugarbush by going to Mt Ellen.

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Sugarbush does not get crowded relative to other mountains for the holidays. At Lincoln Peak the Super Bravo and Gate House chairs will have 10-15 minute lines but the crowds get well dispersed if there is a lot of terrain open. Castlerock chair is always a 20+ minute line on weekends/holidays but low density on the trails. You can always avoid crowds at Sugarbush by going to Mt Ellen.
    Or sticking to the Valley House chair. Lots of good terrain in there if there's enough natural snow

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier View Post
    The Quad Pack is unrestricted - this deal is limited:
    Valid Sunday through Friday
    Not valid on Saturdays or on the following dates: 12/22/12 to 1/1/13, 1/19/13 to 1/21/13, or 2/16/13 to 2/24/13

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Wow, that didn't convince me at all! You should get out more if you don't think 10-15 minute waits even during a holiday are not as crowded. Maybe not as crowded as other big name resorts I guess.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Thread Information