1st turns by an Alpinezone Member this season prediction / contest

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

1st turns by an Alpinezone Member this season prediction / contest

who's going to get the bragging rights? Lift served, not earned.

It won't be me as much as I'd like it to be. Life schedule lacks flexibility currently.

I've got twenty on Bob R.

What say you?

Who will be the first member on a hill making the rest of jealous as f&^% that their season has started?

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post

It won't be me as much as I'd like it to be. Life schedule lacks flexibility currently.

What say you?

Who will be the first member on a hill making the rest of jealous as f&^% that their season has started?
    I don't know who. But I know where. First lift served of the season will be at Kton.

It won't be me.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post

What say you?

Well depending on whom you ask, I think I got it last year. I am heading up North tonight if there is a chance. Others have already earned their turns on dust.
    Skiing is my addiction.

SR stated no opening this weekend, but will be testing the system with the new guns.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob R View Post
    Well depending on whom you ask, I think I got it last year. I am heading up North tonight if there is a chance. Others have already earned their turns on dust.
    Where is there a chance for lift served this weekend? I don't think Killington has done much more than test their guns??

I would have gone to Sunday River. They said they are not opening this moning.. There were rumors of them making a try. Those rumors are just gun tests planned this weekend.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob R View Post
    I would have gone to Sunday River. They said they are not opening this moning.. There were rumors of them making a try. Those rumors are just gun tests planned this weekend.
    Yeah. Happens every year, haha!

At Loon we're doing line work on the North Peak Quad today. There is a dusting on Sunset this morning and I could bring my skis in the work chair and claim the first turns prize. I'd probably be called out for cheating. I think I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemechanic View Post
    At Loon we're doing line work on the North Peak Quad today. There is a dusting on Sunset this morning and I could bring my skis in the work chair and claim the first turns prize. I'd probably be called out for cheating. I think I'll wait.

Cheat and post pictures.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Thread Information