• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

HIKE for Turns this weekend???

Huck_It_Baby

Others have claimed turns already. Photos flying around on Facebook of someone ppl making turns this morning.

Anyone gonna get after it tomorrow or Sunday?

Puck it

I will keep an eye on Cannon
Cannon.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I was thinking of going paragliding in Vermont this weekend, it's supposed to be mid 50's tomorrow. They still have my reserve chute and i haven't been able to make it up since the last time I went over a month ago :/

Huck_It_Baby

I was thinking of going paragliding in Vermont this weekend, it's supposed to be mid 50's tomorrow. They still have my reserve chute and i haven't been able to make it up since the last time I went over a month ago :/

Where were you planning on going?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Same place again, Morningside. Planning on going tomorrow ..... trying to drag my wife (and son) with me :)

Hopefully winds are OK, they look to be west-south-west, which is about right for the slope direction, although 10mph is slightly on the high side.

Cannonball

The torture continues for me. Still in the arctic. Still trapped at sea. Only now there is a foot of fresh on deck....taunting me. I would rather be looking at mtn with not quite enough snow...than enough snow and no mountain.

Puck it

Easy cowboy.That is today as the view keeps updating.When I replied there was what looked like a snowmaking cloud below the summit.

i did not realize you knew it was a hotlink to the cam. So sorry, you want kung pao chicken instead!