• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mad River Glen / Sugarbush promotional video

rev bubba

Excellent. No matter where my travels take me, I always return to the Mad River Valley. A ski season is not complete for me without the MRG single chair.

HowieT2

^Cool, whereabouts?

Blink and youll miss it but At 3:38, there's Egan in a red jacket and I'm eating his rooster tails in the background and then it shows us from behind hitting the bottom.
iirc it was shot at a first tracks trip on the cat during presidents week last season.

gostan

Blink and youll miss it but At 3:38, there's Egan in a red jacket and I'm eating his rooster tails in the background and then it shows us from behind hitting the bottom.
iirc it was shot at a first tracks trip on the cat during presidents week last season.
Howie, you look like a pro, but don't get an agent just yet. I would have been at least a hundred yards behind you. I wish I had signed up for the cat that morning. careful though, now we know what you look like! Great stoke here.

Cornhead

I was so glad to ski both for the first time last year. They're both awesome. I was happy to see a weekday lift ticket to SB is one of the Warren Miller vouchers again this year in my region. They've also added Gore. I stopped going to the WM flicks for a while because the only usable voucher for me was Windham. This year, SB, Gore, and Windham for around $20 is pretty sweet.

Looks like my travel plans for this year will be the Daks, Mad River Valley, New Mexico, then probably NE in the Spring. I'd like to hit Cannon, never been. I'd love to hit Tux again too, maybe bring my son if possible. Maybe hit Magic on my way to the MRV. Never been there, think I've driven by it three times. From what I've read here, sounds like my kind of place.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I like it overall. An interesting collection of footage, but I noticed that the footage at :46 or so looks like the Meathead footage from Jay Peak (it might be from one of their segments at MRG though on second look) and the footage of the lift at 1:24-1:26 looks to be really old aerial footage of the Castlerock Double, which has not had lattice towers since 2001. Interesting.