• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 12/2-3

thetrailboss

Staff member
I will be there Sunday with Ms. TB. Though it will be her first day of the season, so I think it is probably best for us to take a raincheck with the group thing. Maybe I can take a run or two with you all, but I think that Ms. TB will not be in shape to do much and she is new to Killington.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
How about a meeting spot, I prupose the top of the North Ridge/Glades Triple both days at 10 AM, would be suprised if the KZone crew meets there at the same time as well. Perhaps we can have a Jets vs Sharks type of thing happening :)

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
I'm not going to make it to Killington this weekend; looks like I'll be trying for Sunday River on Sunday. If anyone's interested, drop me a PM or start a new event thread!

Last edited:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
How about a meeting spot, I purpose the top of the North Ridge/Glades Triple both days at 10 AM, would be surprised if the KZone crew meets there at the same time as well. Perhaps we can have a Jets vs Sharks type of thing happening :)

Once again, I purpose the the above mentioned meeting spot, also, I'll have my radio on 3-13. This is for both Saturday and Sunday. Would be nice to meet up with some of you.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
WOW, didn't expect that, Killington closed today and tomorrow, is this really December?
Anyway, still plan on going up there tomorrow and skiing Sunday. How about everyone else?