• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush offering Quad Pack 4 tickets at $50.00 each or $199.00 including tax.

Treeskier

Sugarbush is running a cool discount called the QuadPack. which get you 4 tickets for $199.00 http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-skiing-snowboarding/ticket-prices/quad-pack (must be purchased in November)
Which you can share with friends and family. You can buy 2 packs and use them one at a time or all on one day. I'm thinking great Holiday Gifts. $50.00/day sure beats $88.00/day+ over the holidays. The one down side is you have to pick them up...hence wait in line :( I did learn you can pick them up at the end of the day for then next day. A solution on those pending powder days!

Another deal also brought to my attention http://deals.boston.com/deal/20844/sugarbush-resort

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Sugarbush is running a cool discount called the QuadPack. which get you 4 tickets for $199.00 http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-skiing-snowboarding/ticket-prices/quad-pack (must be purchased in November)
Which you can share with friends and family. You can buy 2 packs and use them one at a time or all on one day. I'm thinking great Holiday Gifts. $50.00/day sure beats $88.00/day+ over the holidays. The one down side is you have to pick them up...hence wait in line :( I did learn you can pick them up at the end of the day for then next day. A solution on those pending powder days!

Thanks for posting that is a great deal.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

crank

Thanks. I just orderd 2 of them! already had plans to ski sugarbush at least 3 or 4 days this season and will be able to provide friends and family with discount tix as well.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
How is the Bush on Holidays in regards to crowds? I like that they have no blackouts. I don't have a solution for holidays yet and I'd hate to get stuck paying full price somewhere if there is a dump. Could always hike, though. But better to lap it up and hike the day after. :)

WWF-VT

Sugarbush does not get crowded relative to other mountains for the holidays. At Lincoln Peak the Super Bravo and Gate House chairs will have 10-15 minute lines but the crowds get well dispersed if there is a lot of terrain open. Castlerock chair is always a 20+ minute line on weekends/holidays but low density on the trails. You can always avoid crowds at Sugarbush by going to Mt Ellen.

steamboat1

Sugarbush does not get crowded relative to other mountains for the holidays. At Lincoln Peak the Super Bravo and Gate House chairs will have 10-15 minute lines but the crowds get well dispersed if there is a lot of terrain open. Castlerock chair is always a 20+ minute line on weekends/holidays but low density on the trails. You can always avoid crowds at Sugarbush by going to Mt Ellen.
Or sticking to the Valley House chair. Lots of good terrain in there if there's enough natural snow

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Wow, that didn't convince me at all! You should get out more if you don't think 10-15 minute waits even during a holiday are not as crowded. Maybe not as crowded as other big name resorts I guess.

Mullen

The crowds really don't get too bad, I'm there every MLK wknd and a few other weekends here and there. Between 10 and 1 at the Bravo base area should be avoided if you can, thats pretty much the worst of it. And even if there is a large line, that chair moves the people up and out pretty well. Sticking to the Valley house chair or Heaven's gate is a good plan for the south mtn. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes on the north mtn. (Ellen), for some reason no one really goes over there.

Thanks for posting the deal here, I just scooped up a couple of them.

WWF-VT

Wow, that didn't convince me at all! You should get out more if you don't think 10-15 minute waits even during a holiday are not as crowded. Maybe not as crowded as other big name resorts I guess.

I'm a season passholder at Sugarbush so why would I want to go somewhere else on a holiday when I can ski on most lifts without a wait at Mt Ellen.

HowieT2

the way the lift system is set up at lincoln peak, with the two base hsq's feeding the upper mountain lifts, you really only need to take those lifts once. I would say, at worst, on holidays there can be a 10 minute line between 10 and 12:30, otherwise the wait is negligible. Best is to get up the mtn around 9ish and only return to the base for lunch which I do early so as to get back up while everyone else is eating. There is usually a line at the castlerock lift, but you can do laps off the heavens gate and north lynx triples.
and if that doesnt work for you, go to mt ellen.
my plan for the holiday weekends snow conditions permitting: ski off heavens gate early. then north lynx a little to slidebrook. take slidebrook to german flats road and hop on the shuttle to mt ellen. ski mt ellen and take the lift back to LP at the end of the day.