First Turns in Boston! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seeing that others were out there boarding/skiing in the thin cover somehow makes me feel less obsessive-compulsive. So thanks.

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddletildeath View Post
    Welcome aboard, Fiddletildeath. Anyone that skis and is into the bluegrass is someone I'd enjoy hanging out with!

Quote Originally Posted by noreasterbackcountry View Post
    Seeing that others were out there boarding/skiing in the thin cover somehow makes me feel less obsessive-compulsive. So thanks.
    Just because we do it too, doesn't mean you (or us) are any less obsessive-compulsive. But, I have no qualms about my skiing addiction. .

Is that sidewalk a blue or black? Is it usually groomed? Any lodging nearby?

People are dying and and you're skiing in two inches of oatmeal!!?? Oh the humanity!

*hey what happened to my all caps?*
    Last edited by Abubob; Nov 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM. Reason: My shouting was reduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Abubob View Post
    *hey what happened to my all caps?*
    It's a feature of vBulletin, turning all caps into lower case. If you add a few lower case characters it should let you post as is.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to a ridiculous season of awesomeness!

Ice Queen - given the conditions, the sidewalk was rated a double black. mandatory air off the sidewalk and sporadic shoveled driveways... however the lodging is luxurious, if you live here!

Double black is probably out of my league for now, I think I'll try Okemo instead.

Thread Information