• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Paula Broadwell

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hot or not?

Go!

515243124.jpg

wa-loaf

She's hot if you are into triathlon super fit types. I'm not, I like my women to be a little soft ...

drjeff

If I had a fit, intelligent (Harvard Ph.d student when they 1st met) who's roughly 1/2 my age come on to me, i'd be thinking that she's SMOKING hot for sure!

Would I ever "finalize the deal?" That's another story!! Then again most of us DON'T live in world of espionage (and somewhat i'm sure in a sense "fantasy") that i'm sure Gen Petreaus does! Still though he's doing a far better job than someone's or multiple one's in the Obama administration about stepping up and telling the truth right now, reguardless of its consequences, and for that I have great respect for him!

Last edited:

jaja111

She's an idiot as exemplified by what's been revealed about the sordid affair, and additionally looks like a man. NOT HOT.

deadheadskier

Staff member
If I had a fit, intelligent (Harvard Ph.d student when they 1st met) who's roughly 1/2 my age come on to me, i'd be thinking that she's SMOKING hot for sure!

Would I ever "finalize the deal?" That's another story!!

Honest Response.

The man's an asshole for committing adultery. He's a disgrace to the country for holding the office he did and exercising such reckless judgement.

But at the skin deep level, he went from shagging this:

kd21s5.jpg

to this:

i6jevo.jpg

Which gal would you pick up at the bar? Pretty obvious to me.

That said, a decent man who is committed to his marriage would see all he ever would want in picture number 1.

jaja111

I think the larger point being missed here is why would a four star general, who chooses to commit this error in judgement, do it with her? If one is likely to go down in a blaze of glory, why not do it with style? Its like a mid-life crisis minivan driving man wiping out his savings account on a Chrysler Sebring rather than a Porsche.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I think the larger point being missed here is why would a four star general, who chooses to commit this error in judgement, do it with her? If one is likely to go down in a blaze of glory, why not do it with style? Its like a mid-life crisis minivan driving man wiping out his savings account on a Chrysler Sebring rather than a Porsche.
The difference is you have to publicly register your Porsche with the government. There is no bigger point here. It is another of many infidelities that are happening on a daily basis, probably more than most would guess. The only difference is this guy was in charge of keeping secrets and let someone inappropriate get close to him, perhaps compromising state secrets. Otherwise, it is just another guy that find a spark with someone that just happened to be convenient (i.e. the affair could happen without getting caught, which it largely did until after the fact it seems). People cheating aren't looking to get in bed with the hottest person they can find, they are either looking for an immediate physicality or something emotional they aren't getting in their existing relationship.

She's got a big forehead which I suspect most people find distracting, so much so that jaja111 didn't even notice her chest. :lol: Hot or not is entirely personal, I am not going to comment on that.

ScottySkis

The difference is you have to publicly register your Porsche with the government. There is no bigger point here. It is another of many infidelities that are happening on a daily basis, probably more than most would guess. The only difference is this guy was in charge of keeping secrets and let someone inappropriate get close to him, perhaps compromising state secrets. Otherwise, it is just another guy that find a spark with someone that just happened to be convenient (i.e. the affair could happen without getting caught, which it largely did until after the fact it seems). People cheating aren't looking to get in bed with the hottest person they can find, they are either looking for an immediate physicality or something emotional they aren't getting in their existing relationship.

She's got a big forehead which I suspect most people find distracting, so much so that jaja111 didn't even notice her chest. :lol: Hot or not is entirely personal, I am not going to comment on that.

I noticed her chest like a week ago, and maybe not that is PC to say but also being in the military with men at war doing what they do over seas and fighting wars and talking about sex all the time and this women got close to him we also don't know how his relationship was with his wife and we shouldn't know at the time of the affair.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

darent

let see here, a married military man gettin sum on the side, wouldn't think that would shock most people if they ever served ,

ScottySkis

let see here, a married military man gettin sum on the side, wouldn't think that would shock most people if they ever served ,

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Or just knowing people who have served, if happens all the time, and also being a close family member of mind that went in did his job and came out slightly different because.of what happen to some men in Iraq and loss civilian job, I would understand if he cheated on his Gf when he was over seas not that he did or didn't.